Friday, September 10, 2010

day 12 Pediatric Center & GOING HOME!

I got in this morning with Nicole and Connor in tow, my parents were going to take them to their home to Newton. The person from ChildServe was already there talking about their center, and there will be a spot for Kristina Monday morning. She said that we would be covered by our insurance company, that was a relief to hear. I was hoping she would eat as well as yesterday, and she didn't let us down, eating more and taking food easier. Connor and Nicole sat in Kristina's bed and they played with Kristina, how fun. The nurse took the 3 monitor patches off, and said it wouldn't be long till they discharge her. We left the hospital around 11:45 after making a few trips to get everything in the Element and Del Sol. My mom rode in the back of the Element to steady Kristina's head through curves and over bumps, I'm glad we did this it was quite bumpy on the way home. Kristina seems more at ease now at home, rolling and playing with the other two. For supper she said she wanted "hot dog" so she got small hot dog pieces and she ate 3/4 of it. We put Kristina in the Walk-around Rotating Walker she stood a few times lifting the whole thing off the floor, I wish I had my camera for that one. They stayed up till 9:00 (standard bedtime 8:00), and went to sleep fairly easy.

No comments: