skip to main | skip to sidebar

3@40 Schultz Triplets

The trials and tribulations of new triplet parents at 40. And away we Go.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Even Nicole still needs a hand now and then,
I can't imagine not having her around every day.
Posted by Kurt Schultz at 12:05 PM

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ViettelCargo chuyên cung cấp dịch vụ vận chuyển bằng đường không an toàn giá rẻ: Vận chuyển hàng không đi Hongkong Vận chuyển hàng không đi Singapore Vận chuyển hàng không đi Myanamar Vận chuyển hàng không đi Phillipines . Vận chuyển hàng không đi Nhật Bản Vận chuyển hàng không đi Hàn Quốc Vận chuyển hàng không đi Malaysia . Vận chuyển hàng không đi Úc

December 29, 2016 at 8:19 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Our World

Kurt Schultz
I have a somewhat understanding wife of 29 years, Mary Jo. & 3 wild kids too. We also have 3 cats Jessie, Rex, & Sandy. I collect cars & trucks thats were the understanding wife thing comes in. We live in the woods, just north of Lake RedRock. (Painted Rocks Development) I work in Des Moines for Meredith Publishing. Im an Art Director producing books.
View my complete profile