The trials and tribulations of new triplet parents at 40.
And away we Go.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
I wonder what Alex said to the babies?
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Grandma & Grandpa love them ALL, big & small!!!! Alex 18, Savannah 12, Rebecca 8, & of course our 3 little munchkins, Kristina, Nicole, & Connor!! We are so proud!!
I have a somewhat understanding wife of 29 years, Mary Jo. & 3 wild kids too.
We also have 3 cats Jessie, Rex, & Sandy.
I collect cars & trucks thats were the understanding wife
thing comes in.
We live in the woods,
just north of Lake RedRock.
(Painted Rocks Development)
I work in Des Moines
for Meredith Publishing.
Im an Art Director producing books.
1 comment:
Grandma & Grandpa love them ALL, big & small!!!!
Alex 18, Savannah 12, Rebecca 8, & of course our 3 little munchkins, Kristina, Nicole, & Connor!! We are so proud!!
Post a Comment