Thanks for the invite to your blog. I enjoyed the pictures so much. It was a very moving experience. You have both been through so much and I'm so glad Kristina is finally home with you.
How did Mary Jo feel about the one photo of her? I think Martin would have been in trouble if he'd done something like that. Of course, we were raised ages ago (smiley face), you know, in the dark ages and things were different back then.
Your life will never be the same again.
When I look at the pictures I look at a miracle. For a woman Mary Jo's age to have 3 babies and only one with a disability is a miracle indeed. And for her to be able to carry them the way she did is another miracle.
I work in a Rehab Center for the Developmentally Disabled Adults. Most of our clients are retarded to some degree and some just have other disabilities. Martin Jr.'s youngest died at the age of 20. She had cerebral palsey, never able to walk. She survived after birth only because of a strong heart. Believe me, Martin Jr. & Sherry could relate very well to what you went through with Kristina.
I have a somewhat understanding wife of 29 years, Mary Jo. & 3 wild kids too.
We also have 3 cats Jessie, Rex, & Sandy.
I collect cars & trucks thats were the understanding wife
thing comes in.
We live in the woods,
just north of Lake RedRock.
(Painted Rocks Development)
I work in Des Moines
for Meredith Publishing.
Im an Art Director producing books.
1 comment:
Thanks for the invite to your blog. I enjoyed the pictures so much. It was a very moving experience. You have both been through so much and I'm so glad Kristina is finally home with you.
How did Mary Jo feel about the one photo of her? I think Martin would have been in trouble if he'd done something like that. Of course, we were raised ages ago (smiley face), you know, in the dark ages and things were different back then.
Your life will never be the same again.
When I look at the pictures I look at a miracle. For a woman Mary Jo's age to have 3 babies and only one with a disability is a miracle indeed. And for her to be able to carry them the way she did is another miracle.
I work in a Rehab Center for the Developmentally Disabled Adults. Most of our clients are retarded to some degree and some just have other disabilities. Martin Jr.'s youngest died at the age of 20. She had cerebral palsey, never able to walk. She survived after birth only because of a strong heart. Believe me, Martin Jr. & Sherry could relate very well to what you went through with Kristina.
Love & Prayers,
Aunt Zelda
Post a Comment