Sunday, March 23, 2008


THE CELESTIAL THEMED NURSERY
You only do this once, I hope.


I started by cutting 6 star sizes & moons from stenciling film.
I rolled out 2 coats of my base wall yellow concoction,
snapped a chalked lined, then cut in and rolled
2 coats of custom tinted Deep Purple.
Then came the stars, oh boy.

The yet to be installed white shelf & pegs

came from the ReStore, this will divide the yellow & Purple.

236 Stars --- 3 Moons & over 100 hours of work so far.

Industrial glow paint lasts 10 hrs and it is bright.
Is there such a thing as over-stimulating babies?

OK so I went a little overboard,
little did I know it took 3 coats of stenciled
white on the stars to cover dark purple.
I still have 3 coats of glow-in the-dark
paint for all the stars, and then paint and
install all the shaker peg shelves.

No comments: